AdPower

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tony Yayo & The Game React To 50 Cent’s G-Unit Comments

2008 Park City - 50 Cent Performs at MySpace Music at TAO
 
In recent interviews, 50 Cent has been critical of both Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo’s work ethic, signalling that they haven’t done enough to sustain their respective brands and therefore, should not cry about lack of recent success. While responding to Yayo’s past comments on Instagram that 50 and Banks weren’t “messing with” him anymore, 50 has also stressed in these interviews on how Yayo has been featured in every other music video of his in the recent past. 50 has referred to them as his “little brothers” and like “babies”.
 
 
Reacting to his comments, Yayo went on Twitter to address the situation saying “As much bullets I took for G-Unit. My mom’s crib shot up almost killed my sis and my niece. Now I’m compared to milk. I made That Brand“.
 
 
Interestingly, the tweet has been deleted now.
 
 
To make the situation spicier, The Game, while retweeting an article from MTV moments ago wrote “LOL #TheseHoesAintLoyal”.
Shots fired indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment