AdPower

Monday, July 21, 2014

Lil Mo's Husband Is Cheating On Her & Likes To Have Men Watch & Ejaculate

Talk about going from bad to worse! R&B singer Lil Mo, who recently went through a nasty divorce  from her cheating husband now has a new man. Too bad the outcome may be even messier than before. It appears her new dude, boxer Karl Sharif Dargan is a dog too. Adding insult to injury, not only is he a cheater, but he's got a strange sexual fetish. He likes to have men watch him get it on & he gets turned on when they ejaculate! I dont know who needs more prayer...Lil Mo or this guy. Check out how the alleged jump off exposes Karl below.

 
"First off this is my first time exposing a "baller" well not really a "baller" more like a "fighter" not so much of that neither more like "amateur fighter" with his 15-0 record at that LOL his name is "Karl Sharif Dargan" yeah I know that name probably don't ring a bell I haven't heard of him either until he followed me (Foxxy_Chiche) first on his twitter account (DynamiteKO) and I followed him back because I saw his twitter account was verified so I knew he had to be someone famous.

Well of course as soon as he saw me follow back he hopped in my DM's, well come to find out he is LIL MO (THELILMOSHOW) husband at first I was going keep it to myself until he texted me some off the wall GAY s*** that I wasn't cool with he asked me if I mind letting a "a guy to watch us while he masterbates he gotta have a big d*** tho" Those were the exact words he texted my phone and said (I'll screen shot you the messages in a separate email because I have to send it through my phone) That nasty s*** just made me throw up in my mouth all over again just even thinking about it... WHY would a heterosexual man want another man to masterbate and watch him have sex??????? IF that does not READ GAY I don't know what will. ANYWAYS, I'm reporting this story to you so people can not only see these niggas not loyal but they're also DOWN LOW in the closet men that NEEDS to be EXPOSED !!!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Peep how he tries to play it off when she asks him if he's bi. Yeah ok dude!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment