AdPower

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

R&B Beef? August Alsina Says Trey Songz‘s Ego Has Gotten Too Big: “I Don’t Really F**k With Trey”

Who knew that there was a beef brewing between R&B crooner Trey Songz and newbie, August Alsina. In an interview with Rap-Up, the New Orleans singer spoke candidly about not being in a good space with Trigga Trey. Apparently after the two joined forces on August’s ‘I Luv This Sh*t’, they fell out.

 
He shares:
I don’t really fuck with Trey right now. We don’t get along right now. We ain’t on the same page. He did some other shit and we just don’t rock. 
As to what led to their ‘beef’, August points to egos and attitudes. He continues:
Like I tell people all the time, show me that you’re this person on day one… You should always be that person. We were supposed to have a show together and it just went left ’cause I can’t deal with ni**as’ egos and attitudes ’cause I’m just a real ni**a comin’ through and I’m rockin’. Once ni**as go to talkin’ a certain type of way, that sh*t ain’t gon’ fly with me and that’s all that was and I just had to not do the show ’cause I can’t stand on side of a ni**a if I really got something that I feel in my heart. It just ain’t gon’ work, so I just had to dip and we didn’t do it, but it is what it is.
 



thejasminebrand


No comments:

Post a Comment