AdPower

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 Chainz To Put Out A Sex Tape With Iggy Azalea & Nicki Minaj?

2 Chainz recently revealed that he's interested in going the Kimmy K. route and putting out a sex tape, hoping the venture will financially set him for life.

2 Chainz Wants Sex Tape With Iggy Azalea & Nicki Minaj
 
 
Reports Vlad:
 
He tells Playboy magazine, "I want to put out a sex tape in the next five to 10 years and reap all the benefits in case I spend my hard-earned rap money doing boneheaded activities."

And 2 Chainz, real name Tauheed Epps, already has an idea of who he would want to join him in front of the cameras: "I hate to say this, but I think Iggy Azalea's dope."
The Georgia rapper also wouldn't be opposed to getting between the sheets with Young Money princess Nicki Minaj. "Yeah, I'd do that."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment