AdPower

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mike Tyson Gives Chris Brown Advice (Video)

Chris Brown recently found himself in trouble with the law again for his alleged temper this week when he was arrested on an assault charge for allegedly punching a man who tried to take a photo with him. Brown is no stranger to the legal system, but he’s now worrying even Mike Tyson.

 
 
Reports 4umf:
 
The boxer expressed his concern about Brown during a recent radio appearance on 95.5 WPLU:

“I like and admire that little guy but what he really needs to understand is eventually if you keep doing that stuff, people are turning on you, the press will make … people turn on you and make you bad … I know he might say ‘hey never me’, ’cause that’s what I said, ‘never me, I’m the greatest fighter god ever created, never me’, and they couldn’t even book anything (for me). Not because I couldn’t sell things out but just because I had that stigma …”

He later added:
“Chris should know this … if you’re not humble in this world, this world will dress humbleness upon you.”
 

Peep the video



No comments:

Post a Comment