AdPower

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Cakes In Mirror Selfie (Pics)

Nicki Minaj shared with her fans her weight loss journey Tuesday afternoon.

Even though the rapper's latest pics show that her body is already amazing, Nicki shared with fans pics of her journey with her childhood friend.

Take a look at her progress and the special pic that drove fans wild as well as other pics sure to have the same effect.
 
5 more lbs to go
Embedded image permalink 
Cuz its finally famous
View image on Twitter
 Fuk. I was laughin n fucked up the caption. I said: went runnin wit this psycho. Friends since 14. I never quite got her screen name. @spoonfulofsass lmfaooooooooo like wtf is a spoon full of sass Thembi?!??!?!!
19. Fuk. I was laughin n fucked up the caption. I said: went runnin wit this psycho. Friends since 14. I never quite got her screen name. @spoonfulofsass lmfaooooooooo like wtf is a spoon full of sass Thembi?!??!?!!
 
 
 
1. The Pink Print







 
source


No comments:

Post a Comment