AdPower

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chris Brown Covers Jet Magazine, Talks Jay Z Beef, Trayvon Martin & Rihanna

In the latest issue of Jet Magazine, Chris Brown opens up about some hot topics surrounding his life, including his beef with Jay Z. While Chris admits that he’s a fan, he’s a little disgruntled that no one brings up Jay’s past.

 
 
Reports Vlad:
 
“No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that [Jay Z] stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass.”
 
Breezy also explains what it was like being stuck in the middle of Rihanna and Karrueche, revealing that he never lied to either about the feelings he had, saying “Relationships are the most difficult part. That’s why I was honest with those two girls and I put out that video. My ex and I broke up because of the “situation” and she had moved on. I fell in love with another girl. Then my ex came back, so it was like, ‘What is a man to do?’ I told them both the truth. I didn’t do the sucker role.”
 
On the topic of Jay Z, Chris is referring to Hov pleading guilty to stabbing record executive Lance “Un” Rivera outside of a New York City nightclub in December 1999.

 The ‘Fine China’ singer also talks about the Trayvon Martin case and how it affected him.

“I identify with Trayvon 100 percent as far as living in 2013 and still dealing with blatant racism,” he says. “This generation is so used to racism that it’s normal; we don’t care. We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as n—-s,” he went on to say.


The latest issue of Jet magazine, featuring Chris Brown on the cover, will hit newsstands Sept. 23.


No comments:

Post a Comment