AdPower

Monday, September 30, 2013

Floyd Mayweather Says He & Shantel Bring Other Girls Into The Bedroom (Details)

Floyd Mayweather is still feeling the glory from his win over Canelo Alvarez, but he’s also excited to be back with his fiancee Shantel Jackson. Floyd recently stopped by Howard Stern’s radio show and spoke about his relationship with Jackson. According to Mayweather, he’s cool to be with Shantel for the foreseeable future, because he isn’t interested in anyone else.

 
 
Reports Vlad:
 
“Yeah we’re still engaged…She’s my better half. I done already had enough pu**y before I got to her,” said Mayweather. “If God made anything better than pu**y I don’t want it. We’re not really focused on marriage right now. I’m going to focus on taking her career to that next level. It’s about me being an asset, helping my better half.”

In more ratchet news, Floyd admitted to bringing other women into the bed with him and Shantel. In one incident, Floyd said he felt overwhelmed when four different ladies were all sharing him at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment