AdPower

Friday, September 20, 2013

Janelle Monae Addresses Lesbian Rumors (Video)

Janelle Monae is addressing the rumors that she is a lesbian.

 
 
Says Janelle: “Women are amazing and so are guys. There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, there’s nothing wrong with being lesbian or gay. I am an advocate. I have friends who are in same sex relationships and I feel love has no sexual orientation. Love has no religious belief. Love is the purest and most important thing we can possess for ourselves and for others. I keep my personal life very much to myself. I want everybody to focus on my music. I also don’t want to let anybody down. I want women to still be attracted to me. Go get my album! I want men to still be attracted to me so I have to be political in this. So I can't really tell yall.”
 
 
Peep the video:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment