AdPower

Friday, August 8, 2014

Former NBA No. 1 Overall Pick Greg Oden Arrested After Attacking Ex-Girlfriend (Video)

Lawrence, Indiana police arrested Oden Thursday, August 8, for assaulting his ex-girlfriend he had dated for two years. He’s been charged with one Class A misdemeanor for battery with injury and one Class B misdemeanor for battery.

According to Oden, the contact was accidental.

Oden told police, “Things got out of control and I started to go after the victim. My relative and witness tried to hold me back, but as I swung my arms to move them out of the way, then punched the victim in the face. I was wrong and I know what has to happen.”

A witness claimed Oden punched the female victim in the face.
When an officer arrived on the scene she saw a woman in her mid twenties with “blood, swelling to the nose, lacerations to the forehead and nose area of the victim’s face.”
The 26-year old ballplayer was arrested and taken to Marion County Jail.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment