AdPower

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Update: Cops Run Up In Joe Budden’s House

Joe Budden has once again come forward to address widespread domestic violence reports and revealed law enforcement searched his home as a result of his situation.

 
Budden dished out more details of the headline-generating story and proclaimed his innocence.

“I don’t take this lightly, but I do find it funny seeing as how IM THE CALMEST N*GGA IN THE WORLD !! Smh,” Budden tweeted Friday (August 22) evening.
“Also, if I did half of what’s alleged, a pic of her face would be out, not her leg.. This is simple logic here.”

“Logic typically clears up a lot of sh*t by the way.”

“I’ll have my day in court… f*ck it.”

“I did have a nice convo w @TMZ earlier about journalistic integrity, boy was that funny/stupid. Lol”

“Cops searched my house today cuz shorty told them I had guns here.. He said “wanna tell me why u have a bullet proof vest?”.. Lmao/smh”

“The lesson to be learned here is.. Leave the strippers & bartenders in the strip club… sounds so simple !” (Joe Budden’s Twitter)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment