AdPower

Monday, August 18, 2014

Kevin Hart’s Girlfriend Eniko Says She Wants To Get Pregnant (Instagram)

Hollyweird funnyman Kevin Hart recently reported that he will be headed down the aisle sooner than later. In a recent interview with Power 106 Radio, Kevin admitted that marriage with his lady love Eniko is definitely on his mind.

 
“It’s definitely in my future. I got a good one. I wish I could sit up here and lie and say that it hasn’t been talked about and ‘oh my god there’s no way’ but we’ve got some years in. We’re going on almost five years pretty soon.
She’s definitely proven herself, she’s there for me, I know that she loves me. She’s stepped up and taken a role in my life as well as my kids its a beautiful thing.

So it’s something that definitely in talks.”

Well, it looks like a baby might be on the way before he can walk down the aisle with his banger-boo Eniko. The Shade Room recently found tweets from Kevin’s girlfriend saying the couple is trying to have a baby very soon!
 

 KEVINENIKO







bossip 

No comments:

Post a Comment