AdPower

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Unbothered: Torrei Hart’s Reaction To Kevin Hart’s Engagement (Interview)

During the same time that VH1′s new reality series aired episode two of Atlanta Exes, cast member Torrei Hart’s ex husband Kevin Hart proposed to his soon-to-be wife, Eniko Parrish. Torrei Hart has responded in a VH1 exclusive interview about the engagement announcement.

When asked what was her reaction, she responded:

“I wasn’t shocked at all. The thing about me is I come from a line of strong women, I’m very in tune with God and the universe. I wasn’t shocked, I was prepared for this for a long time.”

Torrei Hart found out like everyone else via social media that he was newly engaged. The universe is socially connected through Instagram, so I guess. Other questions were asked and she still responds that she is not shocked. And “We can all move on.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment